PRP SKIN REJUVENATION AND HAIR LOSS TREATMENT
WHAT IS PRP?
• Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a high concentration of your own platelets in a small volume of plasma that contains growth factors and bioactive proteins.
• Platelets are the body cells which help the tissues in healing and producing new cells.
HOW IS PRP COLLECTED?
1. Small amount of blood is withdrawn from your forearm
2. This is spun in a centrifuge for 10 – 15 minutes. This separates the platelets from the other blood cells.
3. The concentrated platelets are then injected in the targeted areas – face and scalp.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The injected PRPs form an environment which aids in growing collagen, regenerates tissue making the skin smooth, even tone and tighter and on the scalp stimulates hair growth.
HOW LONG IS THE PROCEDURE?
• PRP injections can be done as a stand-alone, thereby taking about 20 minutes.
• PRP can be done in combination with micro-needling or radioactive frequency for a more enhanced look hence this can take up to 1 hour.
WHAT TREATMENT OPTIONS DO WE OFFER IN OUR CLINIC WITH PRP?
1. Facial Lines / Wrinkles / Uneven skin tone
2. Volume loss in face (we do in combination with dermal fillers)
3. Hair loss (male pattern baldness)
4. Following hair transplant
Depending on the indication we offer PRP as either stand alone treatment or in combination with micro-needling and / or radiofrequency.
HOW MANY INJECTIONS DO I NEED?
Injections are spaced 4 weeks apart. For best results, one may require up to 4 injections.
For enquiries and appointment booking please call 0780 537 851
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a highly purified protein injected into the skin to relax the muscles that cause some kinds of wrinkles. While BOTOX Cosmetic can treat certain medical conditions, such as excessive sweating, it is most commonly used for cosmetic purposes, primarily to reduce wrinkles on the face and neck. BOTOX Cosmetic injections are relatively painless, as the needle used is significantly smaller than those used for other injectable fillers.
The best candidates for BOTOX Cosmetic are men and women seeking an enhanced appearance with fewer wrinkles. In addition, it is important that those seeking treatment are in good physical health, are not pregnant or nursing and do not have a neuromuscular disorder. People seeking BOTOX Cosmetic injections should have realistic expectations regarding this procedure’s abilities and should discuss their desired goals with their doctor beforehand.
BOTOX Cosmetic injections are administered by a qualified physician using a very fine needle. The procedure only takes a few minutes and requires no anesthetic. Day-to-day activities can be resumed immediately afterwards. Wrinkles begin to fade within 24 hours, with continued improvement over the next five days.
Side effects of BOTOX Cosmetic are rare and are usually mild and temporary. The most common side effects are headaches and temporary redness or bruising of the skin at the site of injection. Any risk of complications can be reduced by choosing an experienced physician.
It is a safe, proven, and effective treatment in fighting the signs of aging used in almost all branches of medicine today.
Botox is a non-surgical procedure that has elevated cosmetic medicine from a science into an art. Botox treatments work by reducing frown lines, crows feet, the horizontal lines on the forehead, and vertical lip lines sometimes caused by animated facial expressions like smiling, laughing, or frowning. The results are amazing!
Use Botox with any of our chemical peels, dermal fillers, Pellevé wrinkle reduction to enhance your results.
JUVEDERM® is a smooth-consistency gel that, when injected, restores volume to the skin, and smooths away moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds. JUVEDERM®, however, contains lidocaine, a local anesthetic, to minimize the mild discomfort sometimes caused by the injections.
As a result, this new JUVEDERM® formula eliminates the need for a topical anesthetic, as well as the up-to-30-minute wait for it to take effect. The lidocaine in the injection takes only seconds to spread across the treatment area. Results may last 6 to 9 months, and, in some cases, up to year. However, additional touch-ups may be needed to maintain optimal results.