Eye care what do you need to know.
Why do our eyes age?
- Decrease in elastin and collagen levels
- Leading to loss of firmness and density
- Results in gradual appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time.
Trio that accelerates aging
Eye creams… when and what to use?
In your 20s….
- it’s all about prevention! Prevention!
- Tip: Look for an eye cream with hydrating properties to keep thin skin under the eyes plump and firm.
- Signs of aging begin to show.
- Visibly see dark sullen rings around the eyes.
- Fine lines and change in texture such as dryness around the eyes.
- Tip: use retinol-based eye creams, these increase cell turn-over and are used at night.
In your 40s…
- Dark circles are more prominent
- Crow’s feet and sunken tear trough can be seen
- Tip: layer your concentrated eye cream with serums such as vitamin C, E and hyaluronic acid- these ward off free radicals and boast collagen production
- Tip 2: PRP injections are a great boost to rejuvenation, and the results are instant!
- Tip 3: Botox injections for crow’s feet.
In your 50s…
- Drooping of the eyelid skin, creating a double-fold effect.
- Excess fluid retention
- Fat accumulation in upper and lower eyelids
- Tip: brightening eye creams which will even skin tone, pro-collagen masks will boost collagen production and layer the eye cream with serums.
- Tip 2: minimally invasive procedures such as Botox, dermal Fillers, and PRP injections restore youthful eyes appearance.
For Eye Care Consultation. Send us a Message