Sunblock vs sunscreen
|• Also known as chemical sunscreen.
• Filters the sun’s UV rays but let’s some penetrate the skin.
• Active ingredient is oxybenzone or avobenzone.
|• Also known as physical sunscreen.
• Reflects the sun’s rays blocking them from penetrating the skin.
• Active ingredients are titanium oxide or zinc oxide.
CHOICE WHILE BUYING…
- Sunblock SPF 30 and above
- Protects your skin 30 times longer than wearing no sunblock
- Protects against skin cancers
- Protects against age spots or liver spots due to sun exposure
- Good anti-aging